"To put a brilliant product out in to the market place is about 5%. What you need to have a successful product is the rest 95%, that is sales and marketing" - Jordan Peterson

Factom Protocol

Popular

Use Cases

Latest

Authority Node

Latest

Authority Node

Popular

Quote of the month

"To put a brilliant product out in to the market place is about 5%. What you need to have a successful product is the rest 95%, that is sales and marketing" - Jordan Peterson

Community Suggestions

Suggestion Box

Youtube

Tweets

ANO Phonebook

authority-set-phonebook

Meme Team

meme Factom Lord of the Rings